top of page
We partner with our community agencies to offer online and on-demand webinars on various topics that help newcomers make information decisions to achieve their settlement goals.
- Jun 12, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.WebinarAvez-vous besoin d'aide pour vous préparer à l'examen de citoyenneté ? Rejoignez Santa Man Rai, Conseiller en établissement chez l’Organisation Communautaire des Services aux Immigrants d’Ottawa (OCISO) qui vous aidera à étudier le guide “Découvrir le Canada“.
- Tue 13 Jun13TueJunServices Available for Newcomers (English)/WebinarJun 13, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDTWebinarAre you a newcomer to Canada and want to know more about Service Canada programs and services for newcomers and how to enroll? Join the Citizen Services Specialists from Service Canada, to learn about the services available to newcomers to Canada.
- Wed 14 Jun14WedJunDisability Tax Credit/WebinarJun 14, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.WebinarGain valuable knowledge from experts at the Canada Revenue Agency during an insightful webinar, where you'll learn all about the Disability Tax Credit and receive step-by-step guidance on the application process.
- Thu 15 Jun15ThuJunG1 Drive Test Preparation (English)/WebinarJun 15, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDTWebinarJoin Manar Nasser, a settlement worker from Somali Center for Family Services (SCFS), who will help you study G1 rules and signs.
- Jun 15, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDTWebinarWould you like to sponsor your spouse? Join Dana El Chamma, Settlement Outreach Coordinator from Community Immigrant Services Organization (OCISO), who will explain eligibility, responsibilities and requirements for the sponsorship process. (In Person session at 150 Isabella street, Suite 201 Ottaw
- Fri 16 Jun16FriJunExperica 2.0 Program/WebinarJun 16, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.WebinarAre you an internationally trained newcomer looking to find your first job in Canada? Join us to learn about the Experica 2.0 Program that offers mentorship employment opportunities.
- Tue 20 Jun20TueJunSupports For Women Entrepreneurs And Business Owners/WebinarJun 20, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.WebinarAre you a woman entrepreneur seeking support and resources to start or grow your business? Join our upcoming webinar to learn more about how PARO Centre can help you to achieve your business goals. Don't miss out on this opportunity to gain valuable insights.
- Wed 21 Jun21WedJunEverything you need to know about banking in Canada/WebinarJun 21, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.WebinarDo you have questions about banking in Ottawa? An agent from the Royal Bank of Canada will be happy to answer your questions.
- Fri 23 Jun23FriJunNewcomer Employment Program/WebinarJun 23, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.WebinarAre you an internationally trained professional in a Canadian-regulated profession or skilled trade, trying to navigate how to become certified, and wanting to have orientation about the local labour market? Meet with our Newcomer Employment Specialist and learn how to get started in your career.
- Jun 27, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.Webinar
- Jun 27, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDTWebinarAre you a newcomer to Canada and want to know more about how to maintain your most important documents here in Canada? Join Santa Man Rai, Settlement Counselor at the Ottawa Community Immigrant Services Organization (OCISO) who will explain to you how to do it.
- Wed 28 Jun28WedJunEngineering Connections Program/WebinarJun 28, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.WebinarEngineering Connections Program is an Ontario-wide online bridge-to-work program designed to support internationally trained engineering professionals with their integration into the Canadian labour market.
- Thu 29 Jun29ThuJunParenting in Ottawa with Ottawa Public Health/WebinarJun 29, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.WebinarJoin us for a webinar presented by Ottawa Public Health, where you can discover a valuable resource for parents in Ottawa, offering expert information and support on pregnancy, parenting, breastfeeding, child development, vaccinations, and mental health for youth.
bottom of page